How does our brain chemistry affect addiction? How has artificial intelligence changed medicine? Anesthesiologist Dr. Richard Hurley discusses opioid addiction from a medical perspective with host Dr. Robert J. Marks. Then, an anonymous guest details their own experience with opioids. Finally, Dr. Hurley discusses how computer algorithms have both improved and stifled the proper practice of medicine.
- Robert J. Marks at Discovery.org
- “Exercising Free Won’t In Fentanyl Addiction: Unless You Die First” on Mind Matters with Dr. Richard Hurley
- “A First-Hand Account of Kicking Fentanyl Addiction: Reversing Hebb’s Law” on Mind Matters Podcast with Stretch
- “Good and Bad Algorithms in the Practice of Medicine” on Mind Matters Podcast with Dr. Richard Hurley
- More information about Oxycodone (OxyContin, Percodan)
- More information on Fentanyl