The programming inside the animal brain is much like a game of Jenga. If one tries to pull the wrong block, then the entire stack comes crashing down. Robert J. Marks and Eric Cassell discuss how animal algorithms serve as the perfect example of irreducible complexity.
- 01:25 | Introducing Eric Cassell
- 01:52 | What is the source of Animal Algorithms?
- 04:49 | No Free Lunch
- 10:11 | Computer Programs and Animal Algorithms
- 17:06 | Animal Algorithms and Convergence
- 23:43 | Teleology and Animal Algorithms
- Buy Animal Algorithms
- About Eric Cassell
- Morris, Simon Conway. Life’s Solution: Inevitable Humans in a Lonely Universe. Cambridge University Press, 2003.
- Sanford, J. C. (2005). Genetic Entropy & the Mystery of the Genome. Ivan Press
- Michael Behe, Darwin Devolves: The New Science About DNA That Challenges Evolution.
- Marks, Robert J., William A. Dembski, and Winston Ewert. Introduction to Evolutionary Informatics. (World Scientific) 2017.