Are we simply matter and chemical reactions or are our minds separate from our bodies? Robert J. Marks discusses the mind/body problem with Dr. Walter Bradley.
- 00:34 | Introducing Dr. Walter Bradley, Emeritus Distinguished Professor at Baylor University
- 01:01 | Beliefs and objectivity
- 04:00 | A priori assumptions
- 04:36 | What is the mind/body problem?
- 05:45 | The body is like a piano
- 06:32 | Are we simply matter and chemical processes?
- 08:08 | Herd instinct
- 09:04 | Monism vs. Dualism
- 09:47 | Evidence for dualism
- 11:00 | Near-death experiences