Is the mind more than the brain? If so, what’s the difference? In today’s episode, Pat Flynn interviews the editors of the brand-new book Minding the Brain: Models of the Mind, Information, and Empirical Science. Together, they discuss different perspectives on the mind-brain problem, consciousness, and the limits of materialism.
- Minding the Brain: Models of the Mind, Information, and Empirical Science
- Ranked #1 on Amazon.com in New Releases in Cognitive Psychology
- Robert J. Marks at Discovery.org
- Brian Krouse at Discovery.org
- Angus J. L. Menuge at Discovery.org