Endless mysteries dwell inside and outside the brain, and it’s hard to know where the brain ends and the mind begins. Dr. Michael Egnor and Dr. Andrew Newberg discuss near death experiences, speaking in tongues, and many more mysteries of the mind.
- 00:23 | Near Death Experiences
- 04:17 | Limitations of the Brain
- 08:06 | Negative Encounters within the Brain
- 12:10 | Relationship Between the Brain and Mental Disorders
- 16:03 | The Brain and Speaking in Tongues
- 17:41 | The Brain and Schizophrenia
- 20:57 | The Brain and Psychedelics
- Andrew Newberg’s Website
- Buy Andrew Newberg’s book: Why We Believe What We Believe
- More Information on Thomistic Philosophy
- More Information on Thomas Aquinas
- Buy Andrew Newberg’s book: How God Changes Your Brain
- Buy Carol Zaleski’s Book: Otherworld Journeys
- Read Michael Egnor’s article: Can LSD Help Us Understand The Mind-Brain Relationship?
- Read Michael Egnor’s article: Neuroscience Can’t Dismiss Near Death Experiences