The universe holds a variety of constants which are finely tuned to allow for the miracle of life. Robert J. Marks discusses various universal constants and fine-tuning with Daniel Díaz and Ola Hössjer.
- 01:09 | Introducing Dr. Daniel Díaz and Dr. Ola Hössjer
- 01:53 | Wiggle room
- 06:06 | More gravity, more weight?
- 07:37 | Other examples of universal constants
- 12:36 | Are these numerous constants fine-tuned?
- 13:38 | LPI
- 24:02 | Are there any constants which are not fine-tuned?
- Daniel Díaz at the University of Miami
- Ola Hössjer at Stockholm University
- Fine Tuning at Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Daniel Andrés Díaz-Pachón, Ola Hössjer, Robert J. Marks “Is Cosmological Tuning Fine or Coarse?” Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics, July 9, 2021.
- Robert J. Marks II, “Diversity Inadequacies of Parallel Universes: When the Multiverse Becomes Insufficient to Account for Conflicting Contradistinctions,” Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith, Volume 71, Number 3, September 2019