George Gilder on Gaming AI
AI is good at winning games. But how does this (and other) accomplishments translate to applications in the real world? George Gilder and Robert J. Marks discuss artificial intelligence, games, and George Gilder’s new book Gaming AI: Why AI Can’t Think but Can Transform Jobs (which you can get for free here).
- 00:35 | Introducing George Gilder
- 02:12 | Is AI a new demotion of the human race?
- 04:47 | The AI movement
- 06:23 | DeepMind and protein folding
- 11:37 | Code-breaking in World War II
- 13:42 | Interpreting between symbols and objects
- Get George Gilder’s new book Gaming AI for FREE!
- Gaming AI: Why AI Can’t Think but Can Transform Jobs by George Gilder at Amazon
- George Gilder at Discovery Institute
- Ray Kurzweil’s website
- Foldit at Wikipedia
- Colossus computer at Encyclopædia Britannica