“Build a better mousetrap, and the world will beat a path to your door.” Today, this is far from true. Small entrepreneurs fall in the shadows of large corporate giants like Google, Microsoft and Amazon. So what does it take to bring a clever idea to market? We talk to Hal Philipp, the inventor and entrepreneur who made touch screens inexpensive and whose technology is today used all over the world.
- 01:34 | Hal Philipp Introduction
- 03:00 | Charge transfer sensing
- 05:15 | Liquid level sensing and formula one
- 07:45 | Key fob sensing technology
- 09:00 | Touch controls in kitchen appliances