How do we know what happens around us? Is the whole universe conscious? Dr. Michael Egnor and Dr. Bernardo Kastrup discuss panpsychism, cosmopsychism, and conciousness.
- 00:35 | Introducing Dr. Bernardo Kastrup
- 01:29 | Panpsychism and cosmopsychism
- 02:42 | Using your senses to convey information to the mind
- 04:24 | Communicating feelings
- 05:33 | Differentiating complex internal states from simple ones
- 06:44 | A definition of consciousness
- 07:40 | Refuting panpsychism
- 12:06 | How is cosmopsychism different from panpsychism?
- 14:40 | The solution to the decomposition problem