Once virtual reality had been invented, new applications for it started appearing everywhere. Robert J. Marks and Dr. Thomas Furness discuss the Human Interface Technology Lab, some of the applications of virtual reality, and interdisciplinary collaboration.
- 00:22 | Introducing Dr. Thomas Furness, Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering at the University of Washington
- 00:58 | Exploring other applications of virtual reality
- 07:07 | Getting virtual reality out into the world
- 08:05 | Starting a lab at the University of Washington
- 13:01 | Colloborations between many disciplines