Should the United States military pursue development of lethal autonomous artificial intelligence weapons? Robert J. Marks, Director of Discovery Institute’s Walter Bradley Center for Natural & Artificial Intelligence, says yes. He makes his case for lethal A.I. weapons in his book, The Case for Killer Robots: Why America’s Military Needs to Continue Development of Lethal A.I.
To find out how to get a free e-copy of the monograph in its entirety, visit mindmatters.ai/killer-robots.
The audiobook is not available on Audible yet, but is available on many other platforms (see Additional Resources for more information).
- 00:00 | Introducing The Case for Killer Robots
- 00:53 | Executive Summary
- 03:43 | Introduction
- 09:27 | Get your copy of the book now
Table of Contents
- The Bradley Center
- About the Author
- Executive Summary
- 1. The Necessity of Lethal AI
- 2. AI’s Capabilities and Limits
- 3. The Morality of Lethal AI
- 4. The Challenges of Implementing Lethal AI
- 5. Living in a World of Lethal AI
- The Case for Killer Robots paperback at Amazon
- The Case for Killer Robots for Kindle at Amazon
- The Case for Killer Robots ebook at Apple Books
- Find The Case for Killer Robots ebook at other stores
- The Case for Killer Robots audiobook at Audible (not available yet)
- The Case for Killer Robots audiobook at Google Play
- The Case for Killer Robots audiobook is also available at Apple Books, Scribd, Playster, Beek, NOOK Audiobooks, , eStories, 24symbols, Bokus Play, Chirp, MLOL