Will machines take over human jobs? Larry L. Linenschmidt discusses Artificial Intelligence, job displacement, and collaboration using technology with Jay Richards.
This interview is about Jay’s book, The Human Advantage: The Future of American Work in an Age of Smart Machines. This interview was originally aired by the Hill Country Institute and is included here in its entirety. This rebroadcast is offered with the permission of Larry L. Linenschmidt and the Hill Country Institute. This is Part 2 of 2 parts. Part 1 is available here.
Other Larry L. Linenschmidt podcasts from the Hill Country Institute are available at HillCountryInstitute.org. We appreciate the permission of the Hill Country Institute to rebroadcast this podcast on Mind Matters.
- 02:01 | Virtues in business and job creation
- 02:27 | Anti-fragility vs. adaptability
- 05:11 | Growing and improving after failure
- 07:30 | Collaborating and connecting with technology
- 09:33 | Uber/Lyft technologies
- 11:00 | Artificial Intelligence, robots, and the loss of jobs
- 12:10 | Weak vs. strong artificial intelligence
- 12:40 | Which types of jobs will machines disrupt?
- 15:30 | Peter Thiel’s Zero to One
- 17:38 | Will technology replace us?
- 19:15 | Prepare, don’t panic