Bingecast: Business Intelligence and AI Accounting
Robert J. Marks and Jeremiah Marks talk about business intelligence and AI accounting. Business intelligence affects you daily from advertising and solicitation to how much you pay for tickets to watch the Dallas cowboys. How do companies use business intelligence? Technology has almost entirely replaced the travel agent and many brick and mortar stores. Could high tech tools like robots replace accountants?
- 01:33 | Introducing Jeremiah Marks
- 02:07 | Opera Philadelphia
- 03:27 | Jeremiah Marks describes business intelligence
- 05:22 | Business intelligence packages
- 06:10 | Privacy, large databases, and business intelligence
- 08:40 | Visualizing big data
- 10:09 | “C-suite” and business intelligence
- 10:57 | Is business intelligence just a tool?
- 11:30 | How does business intelligence affect the consumer?
- 11:44 | Dynamic pricing and ticket prices
- 12:24 | Business intelligence and corporate America
- 13:06 | Auditable outputs; Explanation Facility
- 14:42| Innovations in accounting
- 15:33 | Forbes and AI accounting prime time
- 16:36 | Mint and transaction categorization
- 18:30 | Natural language recognition in accounting
- 19:21 |AI accounting and governmental regulations
- 19:35 | What is a bot?
- 12:37 | Job loss and the robotic accounting department
- 24:10 | Advice for pursuing accounting
- 24:42 | Future of AI in accounting
- 25:51 | Conclusion