Can near-death experiences provide evidence that the mind is greater than the brain? On today’s episode from the archive, host Robert J. Marks interviews Walter Bradley about near-death experiences. Dr. Bradley discusses the mind-body problem and delves into near-death experiences, including common threads, stand-out examples, and even some discussion of near-death experiences in the ancient world. Near-death experiences have gained visibility recently, with several medical studies and the release of the Angel Studios film After Death. A closer look at these unique accounts provide evidence that the mind is greater than the brain.
- The new book Minding the Brain contains a chapter on near-death experiences by Dr. Gary Habermas.
- Watch the trailer to the new film After Death.
- Read this essay about Walter Bradley by host Robert J. Marks.
- Image Heaven by John Burke
- YouTube Imagine Heaven videos
- Imagine Heaven – Evidence for the Afterlife https://youtu.be/KHM8QSAekMk
- Imagine Heaven – Relationships in Heaven https://youtu.be/hcNGXYSvp0k
- Imagine Heaven – The Most Beautiful Place https://youtu.be/GsIeqmb8QK8
- Imagine Heaven – What About Hell? https://youtu.be/FaZCPKF3qVA
- Imagine Heaven – The Highlight of Heaven https://youtu.be/8PVtitpzuRU
- Imagine Heaven – Rewards That Last https://youtu.be/BKrHzgxtHDc
- Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent
- Heaven is for Real movie trailer
- Akiane Kramarik’s painting of Jesus at age 8