Dr. Michael Egnor and Dr. Joshua Farris continue their conversation about the nature of the body and the soul, starting with whether or not Thomism and Cartesianism can be blended and ending with an exploration of the Aristotelian view of the mind/body relationship.
- 00:10 | Introducing Joshua Farris
- 01:17 | Blended Thomist Cartesianism
- 08:06 | Berkeley and Idealist Views
- 09:23 | Quantum Mechanics as an Expression of Idealism
- 11:27 | Split Brain Surgery
- 16:18 | Seizures and the Brain
- 25:21 | The Aristotelian View