Neurotheology is the study of the relationship of our religious and spiritual selves and our brains. How can studying our brains give us insight into our minds? Dr. Michael Egnor interviews Dr. Andrew Newberg on neuroscience, methods of studying the brain, and how our minds and brains are related.
- 00:08 | Introducing Andrew Newberg
- 05:17 | Methods to Study the Brain
- 08:31 | The Current Understanding of Spirituality and the Brain
- 15:19 | The Relationship Between the Mind and the Brain
- 20:04 | A Nun and an Atheist Study the Brain