What is information? How is information created? Will artificial intelligence ever be creative? Dr. Michael Egnor discusses information theory, correlations, and creative artificial intelligence with Dr. Robert J. Marks.
- 00:27 | Introducing Dr. Robert J. Marks
- 01:14 | What is information?
- 06:44 | Exact representations of data
- 08:29 | A system with minimal information
- 09:27 | Information in nature
- 10:43 | Comparing biological information and information in non-living things
- 11:29 | Creation of information
- 12:50 | Will artificial intelligence ever be creative?
- 17:38 | Correlation vs. causation