How Can You Talk to Yourself?
If your mind is one, how can it talk to itself? What will artificial intelligence be like in the future. Dr. Geoffrey Simmons and Dr. Robert J. Marks discuss the mind, artificial intelligence, and Dr. Simmons’ book Are We Here to Re-Create Ourselves?: The Convergence of Designs.
- 00:26 | Introducing Dr. Geoffrey Simmons
- 01:07 | Thinking and problem-solving in animals
- 04:27 | How can you talk to yourself?
- 09:51 | Artificial intelligence in the future
- Geoffrey Simmons’ website at Kirkus Reviews
- Are We Here to Re-Create Ourselves?: The Convergence of Designs by Geoffrey Simmons at Amazon
- Geoffrey Simmons’ author page at Amazon
- “Physician’s Diary: Our Remarkable Healing Processes and the Coronavirus Infection” by Dr. Simmons at Evolution News
- “Coronavirus Response: Design in Nature and Medical Science” — Dr. Simmons on the Intelligent Design the Future podcast
- “Can Evolution Create Mind? Can We?” — Dr. Simmons on the Intelligent Design the Future podcast
- “Dr. Geoffrey Simmons On Human Design — and Re-Creating It in Robots” — Dr. Simmons on the Intelligent Design the Future podcast
- Hit Refresh by Satya Nadella at Amazon
- Shadows of the Mind by Roger Penrose at Amazon
- The Mystery of Life’s Origin by Charles B. Thaxton