An Antidote for Digital Addiction
With the advent of social media, rates of teenage depression, suicides, and body image problems have skyrocketed. These are symptoms of digital addiction. How can we combat digital addiction and promote digital wellness especially in youth? Kent Marks talks about his departure from Boy Scouts and his transition to Trail Life USA, which seeks to offer an antidote to digital addiction by encouraging outdoor activities and mentorship in safe environment.
- Robert J. Marks at Discovery.org
- Trail Life USA web page
- Trail Life on YouTube
- Scouts BSA new policies for Scouting Safety
- Marks Building Company in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
- Lawsuit against the former Boy Scouts of America
- Coalition of Abused Scouts for Justice