George Gilder on Superintelligent AI
George Gilder and Robert J. Marks discuss the human brain, superintelligent machines, artificial intelligence, and George Gilder’s new book Gaming AI: Why AI Can’t Think but Can Transform Jobs (which you can get for free here).
- 00:29 | Introducing George Gilder
- 01:00 | An “Indian summer” in AI?
- 03:45 | Superintelligence
- 06:04 | The future of computing technology
- 09:21 | Tony Stretton’s paradox
- 13:51 | An ultra intelligent machine
- Get George Gilder’s new book Gaming AI for FREE!
- Gaming AI: Why AI Can’t Think but Can Transform Jobs by George Gilder at Amazon
- George Gilder at Discovery Institute
- Life after Google by George Gilder at Amazon