AI can do many things faster and better than humans. It can beat humans in chess, outsmart us in Jeopardy, and defeat us at GO. The question remains. Is there anything a human can (and always will) do better than an AI?
- 01:00 | Eric Holloway Introduction
- 01:57 | Fold It, a showdown between AI and amateurs
- 03:40 | Jay Richards on crowd-sourcing bean counting in The Human Advantage
- 04:33 | Creativity and Solmonoff Induction
- 05:33 | Amazon Turk, or “where you get your crowd”
- 06:48 | Algorithms of the gaps and people in the loop
- 08:05| Universe Sized Puzzle
- 09:49 | What Jobs Are Safe From AI?
- 11:40 | Moravec Paradox
- 12:44 | Singularity
- 13:17 | Sigmoid Curve
- 13:48 | The Journal of Irreproducible Results
- 14:33 | The A.I. Peak
- 15:11 | Moore’s Law
- 15:50 | Future Forecast