What are the implications of artificial intelligence on theology? Will AI replace God? Robert J. Marks and Dr. John Lennox discuss artificial intelligence, theology, and Dr. Lennox’s book 2084: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Humanity.
- 00:25 | Introducing Dr. John Lennox, Emeritus Professor of Mathematics at Oxford University
- 00:57 | The theological implications of artificial intelligence
- 03:26 | Can science replace God?
- 04:58 | An AI church?
- 07:44 | Obtaining immortality
- 12:41 | Superintelligence
- 13:42 | Revelation and artificial intelligence
- 2084: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Humanity website
- John Lennox’s website
- 2084: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Humanity at Amazon
- John Polkinghorne at Wikipedia
- Anthony Levandowski at Wikipedia
- Interview with Anthony Levandowski about Way of the Future at Wired
- Homo Deus by Yuval Harari at Amazon
- Max Tegmark at Wikipedia