It’s hard to know where the brain ends and the mind begins. How can studying our brains give us insight into our minds? Neuroscientist Andrew Newberg and neurosurgeon Michael Egnor sit down for a chat about all things brain related including neurotheology, methods of studying the brain, and other mind/brain phenomena.
- Andrew Newberg’s Website
- Michael Egnor at Discovery.org
- Buy Andrew Newberg’s book: Why We Believe What We Believe
- The Brain Prosperity Gospel: Can “Neurotheology” Be Real Science?
- More about Nuclear Medicine
- Definition of Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Definition of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Roger Scruton
- More information on Thomistic Philosophy
- More information on Thomas Aquinas
- Buy Andrew Newberg’s book: How God Changes Your Brain
- Buy Carol Zaleski’s Book: Otherworld Journeys
- Read Michael Egnor’s article: Can LSD Help Us Understand The Mind-Brain Relationship?
- Read Michael Egnor’s article: Neuroscience Can’t Dismiss Near Death Experiences