Can A Good Hustler Count Cards Like A Computer?
Do you have to be a genius to count cards? What are the skills needed to learn this algorithmic art? And what happens if you get caught? Robert J. Marks and Sal Cordova discuss the ins and outs of card counting.
- 00:06 | Introducing Sal Cordova
- 00:36 | What Does It Take to be a Good Hustler?
- 01:45 | A Lesson In Card Counting
- 15:07 | You Have to Be a Good Actor
- 16:58 | How To Use Your Teeth As a Keyboard
- 19:28 | Blackjack Books
- 21:56 | If You Try to Beat The Game, You Could be Arrested
- Thorp, Edward. “A favorable strategy for twenty-one.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 47.1 (1961): 110.
- Read more about the robot who won a game of poker
- The Theory of Blackjack by Peter A. Griffin at Amazon.com
- Blackjack for Blood by Bryce Carlson at Amazon.com