Google has claimed quantum supremacy. What does that mean? What is the future of quantum computing? Robert J. Marks discusses quantum communication, supremacy, and computing with Dr. Enrique Blair.
- 00:49 | Introducing Dr. Enrique Blair, a professor of electrical and computer engineering at Baylor University
- 01:14 | Problems with quantum computing
- 01:54 | What is quantum supremacy?
- 03:06 | Characterizing a random quantum circuit
- 04:39 | Probability density function of a random quantum circuit
- 06:34 | How is Google’s experiment different from other random number generators?
- 07:11 | IBM on Google’s experiment
- 08:02 | The future of quantum computing
- 08:47 | A new method of encryption: quantum communication
- 12:47 | The future of quantum communication
- 14:21 | Adiabatic quantum computing
- Enrique Blair’s website
- Quantum bit (qubit) at Wikipedia
- Quantum supremacy at Wikipedia
- IBM on Google’s claim of quantum supremacy
- Shor’s algorithm at Wikipedia
- Grover’s algorithm at Wikipedia
- Quantum communication at MIT Technology Review
- BB84 quantum key distribution scheme at Wikipedia
- Adiabatic quantum computation at Wikipedia