Artificial intelligence has been in the news for a long time. Robert J. Marks airs one of his older interviews with Jim French on KIRO Radio to show the similarity to today’s reporting on artificial intelligence.
Mind Matters News appreciates the permission of Jim French and KIRO Radio in Seattle to rebroadcast this interview.
- 01:08 | Do computers mimic the human brain?
- 02:13 | Parallel vs. serial
- 03:10 | Artificial neural networks and “wisdom”
- 05:10 | Speech recognition technology
- 05:54 | The impact of neural networks on our daily lives
- 06:26 | Impact on the military
- 07:16 | Do we need new parts for neural networks?
- 08:02 | Are human jobs in danger?
- 08:52 | Computers reading books aloud
- 09:52 | Neural networks take a long time to learn
- 10:15 | Neural network applications for local businesses
- 11:27 | Examples of neural network applications
- 12:13 | Artificial intelligence vs. artificial neural networks
- 12:47 | Will a computer make its own rules?
- 13:45 | Will everyone get their own artificial neural network?
- 14:24 | Looking backward at technology news